Schools, Academies, Colleges, Multi Academy Trusts, Governing Bodies, Universities, Apprenticeships, Further Education, Charities, Education Authorities and Overseas Schools/Colleges
It is a tough job to find the right candidate, not to mention expensive.
As teachers and School Governors we fully appreciate the recruitment process you have to go through. Often we find clients have spent thousands in advertising their vacancies with few responses and/or unsuitable candidates.
You will find our process less expensive and more targeted to what you need.
At Integritas our aim is to work with you to find the right candidate whilst working within your budget.
Why use Integritas Education...?
We are experienced teachers qualified in Recruitment Practice
Transparent costs; 15% charge for all permanent placements
These costs are reduced for clients that choose Integritas exclusively
SLT recruitment charges negotiated by project
NO charge after 1 term on supply
We will never bombard your organisation with unwanted sales calls, emails or marketing material
We can provide you with references from CEO's of Academy Trusts, Principals of Ofsted 1 Outstanding Schools, Colleges and Universities
We can also offer your organisation a process that goes further, customising interview questions to your recruitment process
We consult with you, and would never send a candidate to interview unless we both agreed that they were a match for your job.
Your vacancy advertised in professional media and online
Headhunting, search and selection service
Interviewing via a number of online platforms remotely
RTW checks prior to interview
Categories of Staff
• EYFS and Primary Teachers, Secondary Teachers & Heads of Department, Exam
Invigilators & Cover Supervisors
• SEND, SEMH, Teachers and SENCOs, Newly Qualified Teachers
• School Secretaries/Receptionists/Administrators/Business Managers
• School Attendance Officers & Data Managers, Clerk to Governors
• Technicians/Librarians/Premises Managers/Caretakers
• Finance Directors, Recruitment, Operations & HR Directors
• Senior Leaders/Headteachers/Principals/Executive Principals
• Director of Education, CEO Academy Trusts•
• Functional Skills Teachers/Trainers/Apprenticeship Tutors, College Lecturers
• Dean, Vice Chancellor, Professors, Lecturers, Academics, Research Fellows/Associates, Tutors, Head of Programme, Director of Fundraising, Chief Information Officer, Director of Digital Services, University Secretaries/Administrators, Head of School, Digital Delivery Manager, Director of Library Services, Events Manager, amongst many other roles .....