Schools, Academies, Colleges, Multi Academy Trusts, Governing Bodies, Universities, Apprenticeships, Further Education, Charities, Education Authorities and Overseas Schools/Colleges
It is a tough job to find the right candidate, not to mention expensive.
As teachers and School Governors we fully appreciate the recruitment process you have to go through. Often we find clients have spent thousands in advertising their vacancies with few responses and/or unsuitable candidates.
You will find our process less expensive and more targeted to what you need.
At Integritas our aim is to work with you to find the right candidate whilst working within your budget.
Why use Integritas Education...?
We are experienced teachers qualified in Recruitment Practice
Transparent costs; 15% charge for all permanent placements - 10% in certain circumstances
These costs are reduced for clients that choose Integritas as their first agency
We will never bombard your organisation with unwanted sales calls, emails or marketing materials
We can provide you with references from CEO's of Academy Trusts, Principals of Ofsted 1 Outstanding Schools, Colleges and Universities
We will alter our compliant recruitment process to be specific to your organisation and the role.
We consult with you, and would never send a candidate to interview unless we both agreed that they were a match for your job.
Your vacancy advertised in professional media and online
Headhunting, search and selection service at no cost unless we find you the right candidate
Interviewing offsite/remotely in our offices
References and all checks prior to interview
A consultancy that adheres to the DfE's 'Keeping Children Safe in Education' and the Recruitment and Employment Confederation's Code of Practice.
Categories of Staff
• EYFS and Primary Teachers
• Secondary Teachers & Heads of Department
• Exam Invigilators and Cover Supervisors
• SEND Teachers and SENCOs
• Newly Qualified Teachers
• School Secretaries/Receptionists/Administrators/Business Managers
• School Attendance Officers & Data Managers
• Clerk to Governors
• Functional Skills Teachers/Trainers/Apprenticeships
• College/University Lecturers
• Deans, Head of Programme, Academic staff
• University Support Staff
• Director of Fundraising
• Technicians/Librarians/Premises Managers/Caretakers
• IT, Digital, Security Systems Managers
• Finance Directors, Recruitment, Operations & HR Directors
• Senior Leaders/Headteachers/Principals/Executive Principals
• Director of Education
• Director of Alumni
• CEO Academy Trusts