Arts Co-ordinator - West London Secondary School, Leadership payscale
An exciting opportunity has become available for a passionate Coordinator of Arts to join this Academy.
You would be joining a team who enjoy developing a real love for Arts in students. Start date to be confirmed. Payscale - leadership. Teaching Art with a Pastoral oversite of one eighth of all students.
Coordinator of Arts
Do you have the creative drive and rigorous attention to detail to inspire and motivate students to achieve their personal best in an outstanding Arts department?
If you have answered yes to the question above, we would love to hear from you!
We are recruiting for a Coordinator of Arts. We are looking for an exceptional individual to play an important role in this unique and growing Academy. The successful candidate will be an excellent teacher of Art with the ability or potential to effectively lead a team. The successful candidate will also play an important pastoral role, supporting the pastoral care of all students in the Arts area of the Arts Faculty.
What this academy offers:
- A well-resourced, established and flourishing Arts Department
- A collaborative working environment
- A personalised approach to Continuous Professional Development Training
- Competitive Salaries and Pay Progression
- Supportive Leadership Team
- Students with a positive attitude and willingness to learn and succeed
- Open and positive working environment
- Fully Equipped fitness suite/gym
- Feedback and Advice
- Excellent Transport Links to Central London (30 minutes) and Heathrow Airport (15 minutes)
- A wider Supportive Trust network
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Parking on Site
You will need an enhanced DBS for this position.
Due to the large volume of response we receive you will only be contacted if your skills and experience match what our client is looking for.
Check out the BENEFITS of working for Integritas on our website.
As defined under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Integritas Education is a Data Controller and a Data Processor, and our legal basis for processing your personal data is 'Legitimate Interests’. You have the right to object to us processing your data in this way. For more information about this, your rights, and our approach to Data Protection and Privacy, please visit our website.