Caretaker - West Molesey, Surrey - £20,500 - £22.700
This school is party of a Trust that encompasses 14 schools.
They have an exciting opportunity for a Caretaker to join the growing Estates team.
They require a friendly, reliable, and flexible person who is conscientious and keen to make a difference and assist in keeping premises and grounds to a high standard.
Ideally you will have understanding of working in a school environment, have a good standard of maintenance experience and an understanding of health and safety parameters.
You will have a caretaking Assistant to manage. You will be responsible for general site maintenance with a varied skill set to include at least three of the following areas:
• general site maintenance (cleaning, litter picking, refilling consumables, etc.)
• able to use a variety of hand tools, drills, saws, etc.
• painting/decorating • basic plumbing skills
• computer literate, using excel and word templates, etc.
• willing to drive a minibus • manual handling (porterage) and working at heights (gutter cleaning) Training can be provided on areas which you are not familiar with, where required.
The Trust offers:
• An opportunity to be part of a dynamic and developing organisation
• Excellent benefit package to include Cycle to Work, Sainsbury’s Loyalty Discount and access to discount schemes
• Fantastic Local Government Pension Scheme, including generous employer contributions
• Rewards and Benefits Scheme that includes Loyalty and Service Awards
If you have any questions about the role or the application process please contact Alisdair at Integritas Education Recruitment.
Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Integritas Education Recruitment Ltd is acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Integritas is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.