Clerk to Governors - Reading Primary School £13.20 per hour
Primary school in Reading that is part of a small academy Trust requires a Clerk to Governors. This role is an ongoing need and could become a permanent position.
You must have previous or similar experience. Please call or email Integritas Education for further information.
Working Pattern: Variable, 15 - 20 hours per month, term time only. Evenings required
• Start Date: September 2020
• Salary: RG5 SP22 up to £13.20 per hour (Timesheet basis)
The Clerk to the Governors will:
• Provide advice to the governing body on governance, constitutional and procedural matters. The new regulations require governing bodies to have regard to advice from the clerk in regard to exercising the governing body functions:
• Provide effective administrative support to the governing body and its committees.
• Ensure the governing body is properly constituted
• Manage information effectively in accordance with legal requirements
• Effectively administer meetings
You will need an enhanced DBS for this position.
Due to the large volume of response we receive you will only be contacted if your skills and experience match what our client is looking for.
As defined under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Integritas Education is a Data Controller and a Data Processor, and our legal basis for processing your personal data is 'Legitimate Interests’. You have the right to object to us processing your data in this way. For more information about this, your rights, and our approach to Data Protection and Privacy, please visit our website.