Cyber Security Lecturer - remotely, for a Middle East University - £50 + per hour
Start January 2021.
Approximately 2 to 4 hours per week in the evening or from 3pm Saturday afternoon.
This will be lecturing remotely on a link provided to students studying at a Middle East University.
Level 5 Cyber Security course via distance learning -Level 5 Cyber Security diploma requires a Trainer who has the following credentials or equivalent:
- Masters degree with 7+ years of experience in the IT security field
- Industry recognised qualifications such as:
· CEH: Certified Ethical Hacker.
· CISM: Certified Information Security Manager.
· CISSP: Certified Information Systems Security Professional.
· GSEC: SANS GIAC Security Essentials.
1. Penetration testing as well as measuring the vulnerability rating of cyber programs and software that a particular company uses.
2. Firewall safety and management, including backups and fail safe features, as well as breach detecting and preventing protocols.
3. Knowledge of advanced persistent threat management, including phishing, as well as social engineering and network access control.
4. Encryption techniques and capabilities. Being able to send and receive data over the internet without succumbing to hacking attacks.
5. Programming languages used for the storage and processing of raw data. The more languages you are familiar with the better.
6. Familiarity with various operating systems. Windows, Linus, UNIX and other systems still in development or available to the public.
7. Principles of ethical hacking and coding practices. Working knowledge of threat modelling and configuration.
References will be taken and y
ou will need an enhanced DBS for this position.
Due to the large volume of response we receive you will only be contacted if your skills and experience match what our client is looking for.
As defined under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Integritas Education is a Data Controller and a Data Processor, and our legal basis for processing your personal data is 'Legitimate Interests’. You have the right to object to us processing your data in this way. For more information about this, your rights, and our approach to Data Protection and Privacy, please visit our website.