Digital Marketing Assessor - £30 -35k work remotely
This North East training organisation is looking to appoint a qualified and experienced Digital Marketing Apprenticeship Assessor to ensure all apprentices meet the occupational standard needed to achieve their apprenticeship.
The role combines both face to face and online teaching and assessment.
Because of this candidates working remotely and freelance candidates will be considered. 37 hours a week 9am – 5pm Mon-Thu, Fri 9am – 4.30pm
Job specific responsibilities:
• Plan and deliver classroo
m and remote training and online learning to apprentices working towards the Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship Standard, CIW and CIM qualifications
• Provide constructive feedback offering advice and support to meet and exceed the required standard for EPA
• Support the learning process through the use of digital learning resources and facilitate workplace on-the-job and off-the-job training as required
• Observe learners in their place of work and/or remotely, to gather quality evidence towards their apprenticeship standard
• Review and assess portfolios of evidence using our e-portfolio system
• Provide support to learners, where required, with Functional Skills - Maths, English and ICT to level 2
• Manage own diary efficiently to ensure timely appointments and reviews are conducted
• Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress
• Support, advise and motivate learners
• Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs
• Meet Assessor KPI’s in terms of timely appointments and completion, progression, quality paperwork and general administration
• Uphold procedures to Safeguarding learners, reporting appropriately and ensuring Prevent Duty is upheld
• Undertake ongoing CPD in terms of teaching, assessing and occupational competence • Promote and monitor equality and diversity in all aspects of the role and record issues that may arise Shared responsibilities:
• Delivering against internal standards, systems and procedures and involvement in internal audit programme
• Contribute to external audits from awarding organisations and funders
• Maintain up to date knowledge of all programmes including apprenticeships, our commercial offer and recruitment services
• Contribute to team meetings
• Provide a high level of customer service to all learners and parties contacting the business
• Answering telephone/taking messages
• Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA
* Relevant teaching qualification at level 4 or above
• Experience of delivering apprenticeship standards
• Have experience and understanding of: Marketing Principles, Coding, Digital and Social Media Strategies, Web analytics and Metrics, SEO and protecting data across digital and social media platforms.
• Possess strong organisational and time management skills
• Able to adapt to changes at short notice
• Quality focussed and target driven
• Able to build strong relationships with both employers and apprentices
• Confident and professional with motivational and influencing skills
• Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle, must be flexible with travel
• Experience of using E-portfolios
• Experience in delivering
• Ability to teach Functional Skills
• Hold Internal Quality Assurance qualifications
You may need an enhanced DBS for this position.
Due to the large volume of response we receive you will only be contacted if your skills and experience match what our client is looking for.
Check out the BENEFITS of working for Integritas on our website.
As defined under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Integritas Education is a Data Controller and a Data Processor, and our legal basis for processing your personal data is 'Legitimate Interests’. You have the right to object to us processing your data in this way. For more information about this, your rights, and our approach to Data Protection and Privacy, please visit our website.