HLTA - Reading Primary School - salary negotiable
A very good Primary School near the centre of Reading is seeking a permanent HLTA.
This is an Ofsted "GOOD" school and part of a small academy trust
The successful candidate will be highly motivated, hard working with the drive to contribute to the development of the school. They will enjoy working as part of a team and be able to use their skills to enable all children to enjoy and achieve.
The successful candidate will:
• Have a relevant HLTA qualification, meet the National Higher Level Teaching Assistant Standards, or have an equivalent qualification If candidates do not currently have the HLTA qualification they must be willing to enrol on the course as soon as possible.
• Have a diverse set of skills which will enable you to be flexible working in the classroom
• Be passionate about teaching and learning
• Be able to work creatively and strategically and collaborate with teachers
• Be an innovative and reflective practitioner who is keen to learn
• Be positive, with a ‘can do’ attitude
• Be committed to improving the life chances of every child
• Have experience of working across EYFS, KS1 & KS2
• Have excellent classroom skills including high expectations and a commitment to challenging every learner through an exciting, inspiring enquiry-based curriculum
• Have outstanding interpersonal skills that motivate and inspire children to achieve their very best • Have highly effective communication, organisational and teamwork skills.
You will need an enhanced DBS for this position.
Due to the large volume of response we receive you will only be contacted if your skills and experience match what our client is looking for.
As defined under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Integritas Education is a Data Controller and a Data Processor, and our legal basis for processing your personal data is 'Legitimate Interests’. You have the right to object to us processing your data in this way. For more information about this, your rights, and our approach to Data Protection and Privacy, please visit our website