Lecturer - Engineering Product Design £25 - £30 per hour
Working at a College near Burnley they require a lecturer all day Friday and a half day Tuesday.
Hours could be extended and this could become permanent for the right person.
Working on a part time, hourly paid basis the successful candidate will teach within the Foundations team on the Level 1 Engineering programme delivering effective learning for students at all times. - focusing on engineering product design.
This role will involve a mix of both onsite and online remote delivery.
When onsite, this post will be primarily based at the College campus but travel to a nearby campus in Accrington may be required on occasion.
The main duties include:
· Be up to date, plan and prepare and high-quality teaching as required by your Line Manager.
· Develop and share resources including maintaining effective links across College for resources
· Regularly assess students in order to track and monitor progress
· Maintain comprehensive, up to date, student/subject records and provide information, as requested
· Be responsible for the appropriate administration of exam entries for the subject and liaise with external awarding bodies, as appropriate
The ideal candidate will have:
· Successful teaching experience in Level 1 Engineering.
· Degree in Engineering or other relevant subject area
· Recognised teaching qualification (or a willingness to achieve this within three years of appointment)
Knowledge of and proven ability to deliver the curriculum successfully
You may need an enhanced DBS for this position.
Due to the large volume of response we receive you will only be contacted if your skills and experience match what our client is looking for.
Check out the BENEFITS of working for Integritas on our website.
As defined under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Integritas Education is a Data Controller and a Data Processor, and our legal basis for processing your personal data is 'Legitimate Interests’. You have the right to object to us processing your data in this way. For more information about this, your rights, and our approach to Data Protection and Privacy, please visit our website.