Premises, Health & Safety Manager - £18,455 - Reading Primary Schools.
Updated: May 4
Actual salary approx £18,455 based on a 30 hour week (26k full time equivalent) - start and end times flexible.
Term time only Inc. 5 inset days plus one weeks working in school holidays.
This Primary School, part of a small Schools' Trust, recently judged as a GOOD school by Ofsted, has a vacancy for a Premises, Health & Safety and Admin Manager to support the Headteacher.
• have excellent and high-level administration skills
be experienced in successfully managing busy and demanding roles
have knowledge of Health & Safety regulations (beneficial but not essential)
have a flexible and proactive approach to work
• have the ability to communicate positively with a variety of different people
possess the ability to prioritise tasks and consistently work to deadlines
have a desire to work in a primary school
the ability to lead a small team and performance manage staff
be able to robustly hold suppliers to account, and work to secure value for money for the school
The School can offer:
• a welcoming and caring family ethos
• an experienced and supportive team of governors and leaders
• inspirational children
• a chance to play a significant part in the continuing development of our school recently judged as GOOD by Ofsted
• ongoing support from an experienced Trust Central Team
• the opportunity to be part of a growing Multi-Academy Trust who are community-led and are committed to developing and retaining high quality staff
• group and one to one support from the Trust Operations Manager
You will need an enhanced DBS for this position. Due to the large volume of response we receive you will only be contacted if your skills and experience match what our client is looking for.
As defined under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Integritas Education is a Data Controller and a Data Processor, and our legal basis for processing your personal data is 'Legitimate Interests’. You have the right to object to us processing your data in this way. For more information about this, your rights, and our approach to Data Protection and Privacy, please visit our website