Academy Group, Admin, Communications Marketing Officer - Mansfield - £120 to £150 per day
Updated: Dec 9, 2020
You must be able to start immediately.
This is a new role for this Trust and maybe confirmed permanent for the right candidate.
Hours 8.30am - 4.30pm approximately
· Communications: gathering and collating information, photographs
· Website: uploading learning materials, web amends, uploading information, writing news briefings (TEAMtalk and School weekly briefings)
· Twitter: uploading images, writing short news items
· Event management; organising and liaising with providers to ensure events are appropriately managed, tracked and follow-up is in place.
Evaluation of activity.
· Collaboration support: linking projects, supporting administration, minute taking, inviting colleagues to meetings
· Training: developing 'how to’ materials for staff to use.
· Tasks will include: setting up a parent: school app, encouraging the use of ParentPay (a cashless payment system), preparing a glossy newsletter for both the Trust and the school, organising events, updating the Trust and school websites, ensuring all letters home are to a consistent high standard, etc. There will need to be good use of Powerpoint/Publisher to create posters and flyers.
You must be able to take forward Facebook or Twitter campaigns effectively
Excellent time management, web development, strong English and grammar, good interpersonal skills, highly proficient in Excel & Word & Powerpoint. Event management and project development skills would be helpful.
You will need an enhanced DBS for this position. Due to the large volume of response we receive you will only be contacted if your skills and experience match what our client is looking for.