Primary Teachers - Reading/Maidenhead - £27,000 - £40,000
Three jobs to start in September 2022 or as soon as you can:
Class Teacher (Year 1 – Year 6)
Intervention Teacher. If you are not looking for a class based role, we have a one year fixed term contract for an Intervention Teacher.
*You must have QTS*
*You must have experience in a UK school*
This Trust is committed to securing the best outcome for every child in its schools within a learning environment characterised by a distinctive Christian ethos.
They value the uniqueness and individuality of every school in the Trust, encouraging each to develop to meet the particular needs of all its pupils and the community it serves, underpinned by a common commitment to work together, making full use of all the Trust’s resources, to enhance the experience and opportunities of all.
All 3 schools in the Trust work closely in collaboration with each other for planning, assessment and CPD.
Staff are enthusiastic and hard-working in happy schools with well-behaved pupils who have a real thirst for learning.
These schools are Outstanding or Good in Ofsted reports.
They can offer:
• Supportive staff.
• Work life balance through minimal marking and planning.
• Outstanding professional development for all as well as leaders and middle leaders.
• ECTs receive an extensive package of development and support.
• A school wide commitment to improving well-being and work life balance.
The ideal candidates will have:
• A comprehensive understanding of the Primary curriculum.
• Be excellent classroom practitioners or have the thirst to grow into one.
• Ambitions to develop within the Trust.
• A positive and supportive disposition.
• Ability to work within a team.
• Passion and commitment to our pupils and the Trust community.
Integritas Education Recruitment Ltd is acting as an employment business for this position.
If you are successful, Integritas is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service.
The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process.
As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback.