School Administrator - Bradford Primary School - £11 - £12 per hour
Updated: 6 days ago
You must be able to start IMMEDIATELY
You must have a DBS police check
You must have some school admin experience and be familiar with school databases
This job is a long term temp job to cover whilst this Primary School recruits a permanent person for the role. You may be confirmed permanent in the role if successful as a temp.
Successful candidates will have previous experience within an school administrative role, excellent communication and organisational skills, a self-assured and professional approach to dealing with telephone enquiries and have good IT skills.
Previous knowledge of SIMS, Arbor or Bromcom is desirable but not essential.
What are your duties?
· As a School Administrator you will work as part of a team to provide customer focused services
· Input and retrieve data using computerised systems
· Produce word documents, standard letters and forms
· Answer telephone enquiries
· Undertake administrative and other duties, including preparing routine correspondence and mailshots
· Communicate effectively with pupils, parents, external customers and colleagues, in both phases, in relation to work undertaken.
Call/email Jane at Integritas for further information.
Integritas Education Recruitment Ltd is acting as an employment business for this position.
If you are successful, Integritas is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service.
The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process.
As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback.