School Receptionist - Rugby £9.50 per hour.
Updated: 2 days ago
Ideally you will have experience in a UK school.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
• As the ‘outward face‘ of the school to ensure prompt internal and external communication of information
• Answering of telephone and directing of calls and information promptly
• Record information correctly and pass on messages promptly
• Checking of visitor identification at the point of school entry and the issuing of relevant safeguarding information
• To set an example of personal integrity professionalism
• Dealing with internal and external post
• Ensure documents are up to date in regard to Fire Drill, School evacuation
• Word processing, spreadsheet production, record keeping and filing as required.
• Production, printing and circulation of reports as required
• All admissions administration in respect of prospective students and parents, to involve visits and open evenings as required
• Adding users to ParentMail
• Sending emails as required
• Emailing/posting copies of assessment data/student reports
• Clarifying when information is ambiguous e.g. making sure postal and email addresses are correct
• Update and amend student contact details on SIMS as and when required
You will need an enhanced DBS for this position.
Due to the large volume of response we receive you will only be contacted if your skills and experience match what our client is looking for.
As defined under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Integritas Education is a Data Controller and a Data Processor, and our legal basis for processing your personal data is 'Legitimate Interests’. You have the right to object to us processing your data in this way. For more information about this, your rights, and our approach to Data Protection and Privacy, please visit our website