Secondary Teachers - West London
Updated: Oct 29, 2020
We have three large secondary schools in West London seeking teachers for permanent positions of almost all subjects. These roles are to start in 2021.
Benefits of working within this Trust:
With great students, an outstanding and supportive team of staff and Academies in well- connected locations just 15 minutes on the train from Clapham Junction, we offer an excellent opportunity for ambitious, talented individuals looking to develop their career.
- A well-resourced, established and flourishing Science Department
- A personalised approach to Continuous Professional Development Training
- Competitive Salaries and Pay Progression
- Supportive Leadership Team
- Students with a positive attitude and willingness to learn and succeed
- Open and positive working environment
- Fully Equipped fitness suite
- Feedback and Advice
- Excellent Transport Links to Central London (30 minutes) and Heathrow Airport (15 minutes)
- A wider Supportive Trust network
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Parking on Site
You will be an NQT or an experienced teacher with QTS or looking to gain QTS.
You must have some experience in a UK school whether as an NQT trainee or an experienced teacher.
Please call or email us for further details.
You will need an enhanced DBS for this position.
Due to the large volume of response we receive you will only be contacted if your skills and experience match what our client is looking for.
As defined under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Integritas Education is a Data Controller and a Data Processor, and our legal basis for processing your personal data is 'Legitimate Interests’. You have the right to object to us processing your data in this way. For more information about this, your rights, and our approach to Data Protection and Privacy, please visit our website