SEN Teacher - Shropshire circa £27k or to Teacher pay scale
SEN Teacher for new SEND Base
Please contact us for a fuller job description.
The school states:
"We are looking for an inspirational SEN teacher with proven track records in achieving high standards of quality to join our new school.
We require a teacher who has in depth and working knowledge of learning difficulties and Special Educational Needs who will create outstanding lessons for individuals and small groups of children, ensuring a person centred approach that is functional and relevant to the curriculum.
An imaginative, adaptable teacher and outstanding communicator?
Suited to take on a role that requires you to be resilient, calm and unflappable?
Reliable and trustworthy as a colleague who also enjoys close team working?
Passionate in using your knowledge of current theory and practice in teaching and learning, and SEND, to provide a highly effective curriculum delivery, in a stimulating and enjoyable way.
We can offer you:
· A chance to make a difference to the lives of children with SEND
· A compassionate and welcoming staff team, who are driven to achieve the best for our children
· A supportive leadership team, who want to bring out the best in their staff
· High quality CPD
· Excellent career progression opportunities
· A stunning location set in rural Shropshire
Our School is a new independent school for pupils from eleven to eighteen with learning difficulties in Shropshire.
We offer exceptional and diverse teaching to support learners and make their time at school happy and productive.
We aim to create an inclusive learning environment where everyone feels valued and respects each other.
Our learners are nurtured to achieve their full personal, social, academic and vocational potential though a strong pupil voice, high expectations and aspirations with quality learning opportunities which meet individual need.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
Key Responsibilities: To be successful in this role, you must:
· Hold QTS
· To carry out the professional duties of a SEND Teacher in accordance with the school’s policies and under the direction of the Head
· Be experienced and passionate in using your knowledge of current theory and practice in teaching and learning, and SEND, to provide a highly effective curriculum delivery, in a stimulating and enjoyable way.
· Be ready to utilise the benefits of an independent curriculum that is innovative and flexible in terms of delivery and content to include designing a bespoke curriculum that meets the needs of a variety of learners.
· Be an enthusiastic team player, willing to go above and beyond to facilitate the learning and experience of the young people
· Be engaged with both the school ethos, thinking creatively and reflectively within an open, honest and hardworking team, while keeping the needs of the young person firmly at the centre.
You will need an enhanced DBS for this position.
Due to the large volume of response we receive you will only be contacted if your skills and experience match what our client is looking for.
As defined under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Integritas Education is a Data Controller and a Data Processor, and our legal basis for processing your personal data is 'Legitimate Interests’. You have the right to object to us processing your data in this way. For more information about this, your rights, and our approach to Data Protection and Privacy, please visit our website.