University Recruitment Administrator - Battersea, London £31000 - 36,380 6 month contract
London University .
You must be available immediately or at least on 1 week's notice.
£31000 - 36,380 per annum 6 month contract - could become permanent.
Purpose of the post:
To provide a cohesive administrative service for all Visiting Lecturers and Casual Workers cross-college. This would include but not limited to contract setup, rate of pay and payroll queries, data entry and end user support of all HR Systems.
Essential characteristics of the postholder:
• Administrative experience of working in a busy customer focused environment with the ability to deal with a variety of casual and visiting lecturer related issues with tact and sensitivity.
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Ability to manage and prioritise a heavy workload whilst retaining excellent customer service standards.
• Inquisitive problem solver.
• Naturally collaborative.
• Good level of digital literacy.
• Proficient in the use of productivity suites (email, calendar documents, spreadsheets, databases) such as Microsoft Office or Google for work with experience of maintaining databases.
• Good understanding of standards around managing, protecting and re-using information, including information security best practice and data protection principles.
• Excellent communication skills with people at all levels.
• The ability to use initiative, multi-task and work as part of a team.
• Excellent organisational skills.
Desirable characteristics of the postholder:
• Experience of working in higher education
• Experience of college systems and software – HR/Payroll (iTrent), Recruitment (Stonefish).
Working five days per week: Normal hours will total 35 per week over five days, 9.30am to 5.30pm with an hour each day for lunch.
25 days annual leave plus extended breaks at Christmas and Easter
Location - Battersea
You will need an enhanced DBS for this position.
Due to the large volume of response we receive you will only be contacted if your skills and experience match what our client is looking for
As defined under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Integritas Education is a Data Controller and a Data Processor, and our legal basis for processing your personal data is 'Legitimate Interests’. You have the right to object to us processing your data in this way. For more information about this, your rights, and our approach to Data Protection and Privacy, please visit our website.